This fun undated digital planner is a simple but practical planner. The tabs flip, just like a paper planner! It includes Monday and Sunday starts in 3 different weekly layouts for a total of 6 planners. Go paperless and reuse these planners year after year!
This paperless planner template is designed to be used with an annotated hyperlink app such as GoodNotes.
Let’s Make Planning Fun!
- 12 Hyperlinked Months & 1 Hyperlinked Index
- Index Includes 4 Paper Templates ( Blank, Lined, Dotted & Grid) and 12 custom sections
- Months include: Monthly Overview with 6 Rows to work in any month of any year, 6 hyperlinked weekly pages & one blank page for monthly notes, to dos & more!
- Lag-free & fully hyperlinked high-quality pdf document
- Hyperlinked side tabs that take you to Monthly Page
- 114 pages
All purchases are digital files only. You will not receive a physical item.
- 6 pdf file (3 Sun & 3 Mon Start) of your digital planner to use in your preferred annotated hyperlink app such as GoodNotes. Review the compatibility tab if you would like to learn more about apps that work with digital pdf templates.
Are you ready to meet your new best friend? Download now to start planning today!
All Items are Property of Jena W Designs and for Personal Use Only.
All Digital Planners are designed for and tested with GoodNotes on an iPad with an apple pencil.
If you choose to use something other than GoodNotes on an iPad we have some alternatives listed below that will work. Keep in mind they may not have the same results.
Some of these applications are free while others are paid either through subscription or a one-time fee.
• GoodNotes, Noteshelf, Xodo & Notability
• Noteshelf & Xodo
• GoodNotes, Preview & Adobe Acrobat
• Foxit PFD and Adobe Acrobat.
If you would like to check your device/app compatibility feel free to download this free digital notebook before purchase. You can find the free notebook here:
Using Your Digital Planner
Download and save the file to your computer or tablet. You can save your file to Dropbox, Files, ICloud etc.
Open your download and open in or “share” to the planning app you choose to use.
Note-some apps such as Xodo write directly on the original file-I would recommend duplicating the file before use so you always have your original copy.
Apps such as GoodNotes require you to have the file in “Read Only” mode to use the hyperlink. To add text and handwritten notes be sure to turn “Read Only” Off.